You can upload a slide from your computer or popular cloud storage options such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and OneDrive into a presentation.
To upload a slide to a presentation
- Open the presentation in one of the following ways:
- From the Library, locate the presentation and click the menu button to open the menu of options.
- From the Courses tab, find and click the course title to open the class list for the course. In the class list, then click the icon for the presentation you want to edit to open the menu of options.
- Click EDIT PRESENTATION.
All of the slides in the existing presentation appear.
- Click ADD SLIDES.
- Select Upload slides.
- In the FilePicker window, click Choose File and navigate to your content on a computer or by connecting to a cloud storage option.
The selected file is processed and each page of it appears at the bottom of the editing window.
- Select the pages/slides you want to add to your current presentation.
- Click Add to presentation.
The uploaded file remains in your content home, regardless of how many slides from it you may have selected to insert into the active presentation. To use slides from this file again, use the Import from the Library option, and select the file from the library contents provided.