Uploading slides to a presentation means editing an existing presentation in Echo360 by uploading ANOTHER file containing slides or pages that you can then add into your existing presentation. Like all files, you can upload from your computer, or from a number of cloud storage options such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and OneDrive.
To upload a slide deck for adding to an existing presentation
- Find the presentation in your Library and select Edit Media.
Alternately, select Edit Presentation from the media icon in the class list.
- From the presentation editing page, click Add Slides.
- Select Upload slides from the Add Slides options, as shown in the below figure.
- In the FilePicker window, click Choose File and navigate to your content on a computer or by connecting to a cloud storage option.
The selected file is processed and each page of it appears at the bottom of the editing window. Processing may take several minutes depending on the size of the file selected.
- Click on any slide in the Imported Slides panel at the bottom of the page. Hold the Ctrl/Command button while you click to select multiple slides.
The buttons become active and provide the following options:
- Move Selected to Presentation - adds the selected slide(s) into the current presentation.
- Select All - selects All of the imported slides at once.
- Deselect All - un-selects any currently selected slides
- Delete - removes the selected slides from the Imported Slides VIEW - the slides remain in the uploaded presentation but are simply removed from the list shown. This is helpful if the imported file has a lot of page/slides to select from.
- When you are finished adding slides from the newly uploaded deck, click the X located on the right side of the Imported Slides panel heading, as identified in the below figure. This closes the imported slides panel.
- When finished all of your editing,, click the Back Arrow at the top left of the editing page, to the left of the presentation name.
The uploaded file remains in your Library, regardless of how many slides from it you may have inserted into the active presentation. To use slides from this file again, use the Import from the Library option, and select the file from the library contents provided.