You can add numerical activities to a presentation. Students indicate the correct answer by entering the correct value or a value that falls within the correct range of values.
To create a numerical activity
- Open the presentation to which you want to add a numerical activity in one of the following ways:
- Click EDIT PRESENTATION.
All of the presentation's slides appear.
- Click ADD ACTIVITY.
- Select the Numerical option.
- Enter the Question. You can enter up to 1000 characters.
- Enter a value or a range of acceptable values.
- If you want students to elaborate on their answer(s), click Require justification. Requiring justifications will preclude students from being able to respond via SMS.
- Click DONE.