You can add ordered list activities to a presentation or interactive media. Students respond to your question by putting a list of responses in the correct or requeseted order.
To create an ordered list activity
- Open the presentation or video/interactive media from your library and select Edit Presentation or Add Poll/Edit Polls as appropriate for the media type.
Alternately, if you are editing from the section's class list, click the presentation icon and select Edit Presentation from the icon menu.
- For a Presentation select ADD ACTIVITY as shown below.
- For interactive media, select Create A Poll as shown below.
- Select the Ordered list option.
- Enter the Question. You can enter up to 1000 characters.
- Enter the answer options in the correct order.
- To require the students to place the list in the PROPER order, select Has a correct answer.
NOTE: If the activity has a correct answer, Echo360 randomizes the order in the presentation. If there is no "correct answer", the options will be shown in the order you enter them.
- If you want students to elaborate on their answer(s), click Require justification. Requiring justifications will preclude students from being able to respond via SMS.
- Click DONE.