You can add ordered list activities to a presentation. Students respond to your question by putting a list of responses in the correct order.
To create an ordered list activity
- Open the presentation to which you want to add an ordered list activity in one of the following ways:
- Click EDIT PRESENTATION.
All of the presentation's slides appear.
- Click ADD ACTIVITY.
- Select the Ordered list option.
- Enter the Question. You can enter up to 1000 characters.
- Enter the answer options in the correct order.
- To order the list, select Has a correct answer.
NOTE: If the activity has a correct answer, Echo360 randomizes the order in the presentation. If there is no "correct answer", the options will be shown in the order you enter them.
- If you want students to elaborate on their answer(s), click Require justification. Requiring justifications will preclude students from being able to respond via SMS.
- Click DONE.