You can add image quiz activities to a presentation by uploading an image, entering a question, and then marking the solution. When students interact with you during a lecture, they indicate the correct answer to your question by clicking the image.
To create an image quiz activity
- Open the presentation to which you want to add an image quiz activity in one of the following ways:
- Click EDIT PRESENTATION.
All of the presentation's slides appear.
- Click ADD ACTIVITY.
- Select the Image quiz option.
- Enter the Question. You can enter up to 1000 characters.
- Click CHOOSE IMAGE, and select the image to use.
The image appears in the window.
- Click MARK SOLUTION to outline the area on the image that is the solution to the question.
- If appropriate, enable the Require justification checkbox. This requires students to enter a justification for their response.
- Click DONE.