If a student leaves the course, you can remove them from Echo360.
To remove a student from a course
- On the Echo360 Home page, find the course containing the class you want to remove students from.
- Click on the course tile.
- From the class list page, click the SETTINGS tab.
- Click Students from the options on the left side of the settings tab.
- The Students page appears, with the list of students currently associated with the course at the bottom.
- Click a checkmark in the box for the student(s) you want to remove.
- Click the trash can icon ().
The student's name no longer appears in the list.