Classroom content includes not only the captures generated during classes, but can also include other presentations or videos uploaded for students. This content can be added or removed, or can be made available or unavailable on a pre-determined schedule.
Both section Instructors and Teaching Assistants have access to the functionality listed and linked below.
For information and instructions, see the help articles in this area of the online help, which include:
- Adding media to a class
- Supported content formats
- Making content available (or unavailable) to students
- Editing a presentation
- Publishing content from the Library page
- Editing availability dates for published content
- Removing (unpublishing) content from a class
In addition, you may want to review the following articles for additional information about working with the classroom media itself: