A media slide contains content from a web page or image. You can create a media slide by simply specifying a URL. Echo360 then auto-embeds the content of that web page into the media slide.
To create a media slide
- Open the presentation in one of the following ways:
- From the Echo360 Home page, select ALL CONTENT and locate the presentation. Click the arrow to open the menu of options.
- From the Echo360 Home page, find the course and click on the course tile to open the class list for the course. In the class list, click the icon for the presentation you want to edit to open the menu of options.
- Click EDIT PRESENTATION.
All of the slides of the presentation appear.
- Click ADD SLIDES.
- Select Create a media slide.
- Enter an embeddable URL associated with the content you want to include.
Select the Upload an Image option and choose an image file to upload.
- Click DONE.
The new slide is added to your presentation.