You can add multiple choice activities to a presentation or interactive media.
Multiple choice activities include a question text and a list of possible answer choices. You can mark one or more response as the correct one, or not if there is no "correct" answer. You can also use the checkbox to indicate whether the students must provide a justification or follow up explanation with their response. Students submit an answer and and then asked to enter a justification into a text box if required.
To create a multiple choice activity
- Open the presentation or video/interactive media from your library and select Edit Presentation or Add Poll/Edit Polls as appropriate for the media type.
Alternately, if you are editing from the section's class list, click the presentation icon and select Edit Presentation from the icon menu.
- For a Presentation select ADD ACTIVITY as shown below.
- For interactive media, select Create A Poll as shown below.
- Select the Multiple choice option.
- Enter the Question. You can enter up to 1000 characters.
- If appropriate, enable the Embed media checkbox, and upload an image or enter an embeddable URL to provide context for the question.
- Add the answer options, and designate the correct answer(s).
Optional: If you want students to select ALL correct answers before marking them as correct, click the checkbox above the answer entries.
- If you want students to elaborate on their answer(s), click Require justification.
NOTE: Requiring justifications will preclude students from being able to respond via SMS.
- Optionally, click PREVIEW to see the student's view of this activity.
- Click DONE.