You can add multiple choice activities to a presentation. You enter the question and a list of possible answer choices, then mark which answer is correct and whether that answer requires justification. Students click an answer and enter a justification into a text box if required.
To create a multiple choice activity
- Open the presentation to which you want to add a multiple choice activity in one of the following ways:
- Click EDIT PRESENTATION.
All of the presentation's slides appear.
- Click ADD ACTIVITY.
- Select the Multiple choice option.
- Enter the Question. You can enter up to 1000 characters.
- If appropriate, enable the Embed media checkbox, and upload an image or enter an embeddable URL to provide context for the question.
- Add the answer options, and designate the correct answer(s).
Optional: If you want students to select ALL correct answers before marking them as correct, click the checkbox above the answer entries. Students must use the Ctrl+click/Command+click method to select multiple answers to submit.
- If you want students to elaborate on their answer(s), click Require justification.
NOTE: Requiring justifications will preclude students from being able to respond via SMS.
- Optionally, click PREVIEW to see the student's view of this activity.
- Click DONE.