You can add multiple choice activities to a presentation. You enter the question and a list of possible answer choices, then mark which answer is correct and whether that answer requires justification. Students click an answer and enter a justification into a text box if required.
To create a multiple choice activity
- Open the presentation to which you want to add a multiple choice activity in one of the following ways:
- From the Echo360 Home page, select ALL CONTENT and locate the presentation. Click the arrow to open the menu of options.
- From the Echo360 Home page, find the course and click on the course tile to open the class list for the course. In the class list, click the icon for the presentation you want to edit to open the menu of options.
- Click EDIT PRESENTATION.
All of the presentation's slides appear.
- Click ADD ACTIVITY.
- Select the Multiple choice option.
- Enter the Question. You can enter up to 1000 characters.
- If appropriate, enable the Embed media checkbox, and upload an image or enter an embeddable URL to provide context for the question.
- Add the answer options, and designate the correct answer(s).
Optional: If you want students to select ALL correct answers before marking them correct, click the checkbox above the answer entries. Students must use the Ctrl+click/Command+click method to select multiple answers to submit.
- If you want students to elaborate on their answer(s), click Require justification.
NOTE: Requiring justifications will preclude students from being able to respond via SMS.
- Optionally, click PREVIEW to see the student's view of this activity.
- Click DONE.