If your slide deck contains interactive activities that you have created, the buttons located below the question/answer area allow you to close or reset the activity, show responses to students, and provide the correct answer (if there is one).
Each button is shown and described as follows:
- See the number of submissions - how many students submitted answers
- Close the question to further responses (the icon showing the hand)
- Show submitted answers - Show results icon, as displayed in the below figure
- Show the correct answer to the question (checkmark icon)
- Reset the activity - Refresh the activity, deleting all current responses to allow students to try again
Students can also respond to activities using SMS (text), as long as they are registered for the class and have provided their mobile number in their account profile (so the system can recognize the responder).
The phone number and activity code (GHSF 42 in the above figure) for SMS responses are automatically provided on the slide.